Sunday, February 6, 2011

Back online


Yes, we're still alive here in the lovely town of Groton. I read Mom's list of things she's thankful for, weather-wise, and thought I'd help her with her gratitude. So here are some pictures I took yesterday. The first is G on top of the largest pile of snow by my driveway, the second is G in his snow fort. Of course, these are the more extreme piles, but even in the lowest spots it is nearly up to my waist. Yesterday afternoon and evening we had freezing rain to put a nice slick surface on everything. Today it's actually very warm - I think it's the warmest day we've had yet this year, by about 5 degrees. It must be at least 40 F. Of course, the forcast is for colder and more snow tomorrow and Tuesday.


As long as I'm I'm posting again, here are some pictures of G at his fall T-ball skills camp.


4 comments:

RAQ said...

welcome back! we hope to see another post from you before another year rolls by!

snaH said...

Actually, a year would be an improvement. Last time it was over two years.

4boyzmdmom said...

Wow! That is some serious snow!

The Cranes said...

And I've been offline and missed your comeback! It's great to see some recent pics and YUCK! I'm glad we haven't had snow like that!!