Sunday, October 19, 2008

Birthday party

Yesterday G went to a birthday party for one of the girls in his preschool class. I'm not certain, but I think this was his first non-family birthday party. Here's a picture of him with the birthday girl (on his left):

Here he is with his girlfriend. He only recently told me that he has a girlfriend, but I'm reliably informed that they've been an item for a long time, and have even had their wedding all planned for months. It's going to be in a castle, and G is going dressed as a ghost.

Here's G on his way to church this morning dressed in his new coat and tie.

After I took a picture of him, he insisted on taking a picture of me. I think he did a pretty good job, other than his choice of subject.

4 comments:

4boyzmdmom said...

Love the coat & tie! My boys also had their future wives picked out at that age. They grow out of it!

RAQ said...

Awesome photos--the jacket and tie are sweet! My kids got a kick out of him marrying in the castle as a ghost! I think it's great that these young kids feel the need to plan for marriage at a young age--it defies these other ideas that it isn't natural!

Shellie said...

He is so cute!! Great orange socks, too. And the wedding plans? Priceless!

The Cranes said...

Griffin looks great in that tie and jacket--especially with the orange socks! What a creative idea for a wedding! All my kids have picked out spouses and made plans around that age, too. Hey, how do you show that list of blogs with updates on your sidebar? I want mine to be like that but can't figure out how to tell it to do that! Send me an e-mail. Thanks!